Two of the biggest Latin music stars have just announced a new tour together. Marco Antonio Solis and Ana Gabriel have announced their tour Haciendo Historia that will take the legendary Mexican artists around the US this summer.
Marco Antonio Solis is one of the most influential songwriters and producers in Latin music and his influence on Mexican popular music has been more than significant. Besides being chosen as Billboard's Latin Artist of the Decade, Solis has also received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
On the other hand, Ana Gabriel is one of the most iconic artists coming from Mexico. Her romantic music, which has been built around Ranchera, Rock and Pop music, has gathered fans all over Latin American and the US. Haciendo Historia (Making History), is definitely one of the most important music events that will take place this year.
Marco Antonio Solis and Ana Gabriel Haciendo Historia Tour Dates:
- Jun. 10 - Sacramento, CA - Power Balance Pavilion
- Jun. 11 - San Diego, CA - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
- Aug. 7 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- Aug. 12 - El Paso, TX - El Paso County Coliseum
- Aug. 13 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- Aug. 19 - Hidalgo, TX - State Farm Arena
- Aug. 20 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- Aug. 21 - Dallas, TX - Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Aug. 27 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre (Marco only)
- Sep. 9 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Sep. 16 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Sep. 17 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion
- Oct. 16 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre (Ana only)
John Parra / Getty Images