The popular singer Luis Enrique, better known as The Prince of Salsa, is about to hit the road with one of the hottest Latin music tours of this winter. The new tour will take the romantic Salsa artist to different cities in Florida, California and Texas. With the upcoming Soy Y Sere tour, named after his latest album, the Nicaraguan artist will celebrate the 25th anniversary of his successful music career.
Since the 1980s, Luis Enrique has been making a significant contribution to the sounds of romantic Salsa. Very often, indeed, his music has blended together the beats of Salsa with the flavors of the Latin Pop genre. Some of his most popular songs include tracks such as "Desesperado," "Solo," "Yo No Se Maņana" and "Descontrolame." The following are the dates, cities and venues included in this exciting event.
Luis Enrique Soy Y Sere Tour Dates:
- Feb. 16 - Miami, FL - Miami Dade County Auditorium.
- Feb. 18 - Los Angeles, CA - Conga Room.
- Mar. 1 - San Diego, CA - Blue Aagave.
- Mar. 2 - San Francisco, CA - Roccapulco.
- Mar. 8 - Houston, TX - Mecano Live.
- Mar 10 - Dallas, TX - VIP.
John Parra / Getty Images