For fans of Latin rock, Mexico's Cafe Tacuba has been a big draw for nearly 20 years. Their new album, Sino has an Oct. 9th, 2007 release date, which is probably the reason fans will be treated to a tour with 22 dates as the band rocks their way from east to west across the country.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept. 28th; there are some dates available on Ticketmaster, but you may need to go directly to the venues listed to purchase tickets for other dates.
- Fri-Nov-16 Charlotte, NC - Neighborhood Theatre
- Sat-Nov-17 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
- Sun-Nov-18 Boston, MA – Roxy
- Tue-Nov-20 New York, NY–Hammerstein Ballroom
- Thu-Nov-22 Detroit, MI - St. Andrews Hall
- Fri-Nov-23 Chicago, IL – Aragon
- Sat-Nov-24 Kansas City, MO - Beaumont Club
- Sun-Nov-25 Denver, CO - Gothic Theatre
- Mon-Nov-26 Lehi, UT - Thanksgiving Point Amp.
- Wed-Nov-28 San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
- Thu-Nov-29 Los Angeles, CA – The Gibson Amp.
- Sat-Dec-01 San Diego, CA - 4th & B
- Sun-Dec-02 Phoenix, AZ - Celebrity Theatre
- Tue-Dec-04 El Paso, TX - Club 101
- Thu-Dec-06 Austin, TX – La Zona Rosa
- Fri-Dec-07 McAllen, TX - McAllen Civic Center
- Sun-Dec-09 Houston, TX - Warehouse
- Mon-Dec-10 Dallas, TX - House of Blues
- Tue-Dec-11 New Orleans, LA- House of Blues
- Thu-Dec-13 Atlanta, GA - Arena Palladium
- Fri-Dec-14 W. Palm Beach, FL - Jimmy's Nightclub
- Sun-Dec-16 Miami, FL - Gusman Center