1. Enrique Bunbury
Spain's Enrique Bunbury first earned his stripes as the frontman of Heroes de Silencio. He dissolved the band in 2006 and went on to persue a solo career -- a good move if sales from his 2009 album Hellville De Luxe are any indication.
- Nov 4: Los Angeles, CA - NOKIA Theatre LA LIVE
- Nov 6: San Diego, CA - 4th & B
- Nov 8: San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
The #1 album on all the charts at the end of 2009 is The Last; is Aventura really going to break up after garnering this level of success? If so, urban bachata fans have one last opportunity to see their favorites in concert.
3. Latin Grammy Awards
There are still a couple of days left to grab your tickets for the Latin Grammy Awards. What a perfect way to spend a Thursday; whether you win or lose while gambling, you'll surely feel that you've hit the jackpot by the end of the day.
- Nov 5: Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Resort
4. Marc Anthony
Marc Anthony has three concerts scheduled this month and it looks like he's bent on expanding his concert presence. If this is a result of what the tabloids called the decision to separate the careers of Anthony and wife J-Lo, can we expect a new album soon?
- Nov 11: Universal City, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
- Nov 13: Anaheim, CA - Honda Center
- Nov 14: San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion at San Jose
5. Cafe Tacvba
Mexico's Cafe Tacvba has been at the vanguard of Mexico's rock scene for years. Now, in celebration of their 20th anniversary, the eclectic, colorful group asks the audience to join in the celebration.
6. Ruben Blades
You can never tell what Ruben Blades is going to do next. The Panamanian icon just finished making the video "La Perla" with Puerto Rico's Calle 13 and releasing an new album that was recorded in his Los Angeles studio. This is an artist that's always unexpected, always a treat.
- Nov 21: Miami, FL - James L. Knight Center
- Nov 28: New York, NY - United Palace Theatre
The daughter of Joao Gilberto and singer Miucha, Bebel Gilberto is no novice to the stage and is an act that's sure to please Brazilian music lovers.
8. Divas of Latin Music
- Nov 15: Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre
Ozomatli is the Aztec god of dance and music. Ozomatli, the band, hails from Los Angeles and plays a unique brand of funk and rock en espagnol. Their currently promoting their Off The Grid concert tour and that's a description that pretty much describes the group.
10. Ramon Ayala
Mexican accordionist Ramon Ayala will be serenading fans from the Windy City this month.
- Nov 6: Passaic, - Fiesta Night Club (feat. Proyecto Musical)
- Nov 14: Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom (with Grupo Pesado, Banda Limon)